Female AKC puppy
DOB: October 3rd, 2023
New Puppies just in time for the holidays!
DOB: October 3rd, 2023
Ready for pickup in December.
An ancient Japanese breed, the Shiba Inu is a little but well-muscled dog once employed as a hunter. Today, the spirited, good-natured Shiba is the most popular companion dog in Japan. The adaptable Shiba is at home in town or country. Brought to America from Japan as recently as 60 years ago, Shibas are growing in popularity in the West and are already the most popular breed in their homeland. Their white markings combined with their coloring (red, red sesame, or black and tan) and their alert expression and smooth stride makes them almost foxlike. They're sturdy, muscular dogs with a bold, confident personality to match.
Shiba Inus have a lifespan of 13-16 years and a personality similar to a cat. They're loving, but don't necessarily want to be scooped up into a snuggle: They'd prefer to do what they want, when they want. Incredibly intelligent, Shibas can learn tricks and are a great watchdog, alerting their owners with a sharp bark if anything seems amiss. They're loyal to their families and can grow very fond of children if socialized correctly. Although their average weight is only 20 pounds, the Shiba still needs plenty of room to romp and does best with a fenced yard.
Each AKC Shiba Inu puppy will have limited registration. Full registration, which includes breeding privileges, will be granted at our discretion and will have additional fees. Puppies are reserved with a $200 non-refundable deposit made by cashier’s check, Cash App, or cash. This deposit goes toward the purchase price of your puppy. If you wish to be on our waiting list, please go to our Reserve a Puppy page.
1. Trevor S. - Female Shiba Inu Puppy
2. Raquelle M. - Black/tan male puppy
3. Anthony N. - Cream/white puppy
4. Jake N. - Red puppy
5. Keri-Anne L. - Red male puppy
8. P Lynn -Red female
9. Shawn O. - Cream or dark puppy
10. Ashtonn G. - Male puppy
1. Roxana G. - Black/tan puppy
2. Lili Y. - Red or cream puppy
3. Allistair P. - Red male puppy
4. Andrea G. - Red male puppy
5. Chris S. - Male cream/red puppy
6. Quan T. - Cream/red/sesame puppy
7. Joseph M. - Cream/Black male puppy
8. Tony H. - Red female puppy
9. Jesus T. - Black/tan male puppy
10. Charles L. - Red/Tricolor male puppy
11. Chuck G. - Red or Cream puppy
12. Han T. - Black or red male puppy
13. Carolyn A.- Red/Sesame Female
14. Lilly N. - Sesame puppy
15. Martin E. - Red male
16. Amanda P. - Red/Sesame female
17. Tung N. - Red male puppy
18. Jingjing Z. - Male puppy 2
19. Brittney J. - Black/tan female